This barbarian has a hard time making any decisions but his hair is awesome! Occasionally Jamwar’s strength comes in handy. So far, Jamwar has lost 2 shields, sustained a major injury to his left foot and has been on the brink of death twice!
Jamwar Wyvernkittenz Stats:
- Played by James
- Dark long flowing hair like a member from an 80’s hair band
- Homeland is approx 500 miles to the north – The Heldann Freeholds;
- Jamwar spent most his time recovering from injuries than actually adventuring.
- Was poisoned by a giant spider and accidentally wounded Revned
- Was seriously wounded by a giant bat
- Lost all his left foot toes from a battle with kobolds
- While unconscious, and lying in a cart, had 2 stirges attack him;
- Spent about 6 weeks recovering at Kendall’s Keep
- Moment of Glory: Risked his life to fight off Harpies alongside Titania to save Ninharma and Wulfgar from the harpies mesmerizing song
- Fell in the Yalarum desert when the group was ambushed by goblins.
- (4 weapons*, 3 nonweapons)
- WEAPONS: Spear, Axe, Normal Sword, Bow (because of Brute and Brawn skill below, can use any weapon);
- Previous Job: No skill of measurable worth (delivery boy);
- Skills: Animal Lore, Muscle, Endurance;
- Brute and Brawn – when he hits it usually hurts more (+1 dmg);
- Anything Goes – JamWar can use any type of weapon or improvised weapon and effectively do damage.
- Not particularly smart; (-1 intelligence penalty);
- Weakness: Fear of small/normal size spiders and snakes (-2 penalty to hit and dmg rolls);
- Previous Injury: Since Jamwar is missing part of his left foot, the once quick and athletic barbarian can no longer sprint or jump very far.
NPCs - 1st edition
There are currently 15 npcs in this directory
Priest that worked at the bakery and Chapel – also part-time adventurer. Somehow he got a bad rep with the adventurers. Soon after, he made a quiet exit from the Keep.
NPC Dwarf: Davmorn Trogarsaxe frequently adventures with fellow NPCs Carraga and Holystina
Corrath and Beldak – well known and liked gnome tailors; Tried to start a fashion line with Lumina. Sales were slow, and then they were victims of a roadside shakedown and kindnapping
NPC Halfling Bard: Holystina is a part-time adventurer and part-time entertainer. Her flute solos are quite amazing
Strahd von Zarovich
Count Strahd von Zarovich is a fictional character originally appearing as the feature villain in the highly popular Advanced Dungeons and Dragons adventure module I6: Ravenloft
Necromancer involved with taking prisoners at the Caves of Chaos and turning them into an undead army
One of four factions – the Brotherhood of Gorm, the Magi of Usamigaras the Warrior Maidens of Madarua, and the evil Priests of Zargon
Characters discover that a monster known as Zargon was responsible for the downfall of Cynidicea. The monster still lives, and a cult of evil human priests and various other monsters has grown up around it. Besides the priests of Zargon, there also exist three other factions of relatively normal Cynidiceans