This barbarian has a hard time making any decisions but his hair is awesome! Occasionally Jamwar’s strength comes in handy. So far, Jamwar has lost 2 shields, sustained a major injury to his left foot and has been on the brink of death twice!
Jamwar Wyvernkittenz Stats:
- Played by James
- Dark long flowing hair like a member from an 80’s hair band
- Homeland is approx 500 miles to the north – The Heldann Freeholds;
- Jamwar spent most his time recovering from injuries than actually adventuring.
- Was poisoned by a giant spider and accidentally wounded Revned
- Was seriously wounded by a giant bat
- Lost all his left foot toes from a battle with kobolds
- While unconscious, and lying in a cart, had 2 stirges attack him;
- Spent about 6 weeks recovering at Kendall’s Keep
- Moment of Glory: Risked his life to fight off Harpies alongside Titania to save Ninharma and Wulfgar from the harpies mesmerizing song
- Fell in the Yalarum desert when the group was ambushed by goblins.
- (4 weapons*, 3 nonweapons)
- WEAPONS: Spear, Axe, Normal Sword, Bow (because of Brute and Brawn skill below, can use any weapon);
- Previous Job: No skill of measurable worth (delivery boy);
- Skills: Animal Lore, Muscle, Endurance;
- Brute and Brawn – when he hits it usually hurts more (+1 dmg);
- Anything Goes – JamWar can use any type of weapon or improvised weapon and effectively do damage.
- Not particularly smart; (-1 intelligence penalty);
- Weakness: Fear of small/normal size spiders and snakes (-2 penalty to hit and dmg rolls);
- Previous Injury: Since Jamwar is missing part of his left foot, the once quick and athletic barbarian can no longer sprint or jump very far.
NPCs - 1st edition
There is currently 1 npcs in this directory beginning with the letter L.