Ninharma had a string of questionable choices. At one point, he was officially dead and buried. Through necromancy, his head was reattached and brought back to life – he suffers horrendous scars and is not quite the same as before…
- Male Half-Elf
- Elven Thief/Rogue
- Fell into trance while purposely trying to hear noise. Unfortunately, it was a harpy song;
- First character to discover “Rot Grubs”
- Was captured by Bargle’s kobolds but had a great escape plan.
- Fell and was seriously injured while leaving Bargle’s hideout cave.
- On separate occasions, single-handedly defeated: a zombie, a group of kobolds and talking chickens.
- Was attacked by an unknown creature while on patrol for the camp near Kendall’s Keep.
- Character’s death on 6/14/2014
- Magically brought back to life when Titania, Revned and a mysterious young girl decided to try some necomantic spell.
- Became separated from the group while traveling through the Ylaraum Desert when 3 sand tornadoes split the group.
- Ninharma hitched a ride on a magic carpet with a beautiful woman and a handsome mustached man.
An up and coming theif – Ninharma liked to exercise his many talents.
- Ninharma may have had a gambling problem – although he did win a decent amount of the time…