At one point Titania was the most respected and liked member of the adventuring group. She volunteered at the chapel, loaned out money to residents, and was a main point of contact for several missions the Keep needed assistance with. Through peer pressure/curiousity she dabbled with necromancy and is now haunted on a daily basis.
- Played by Randi
- Female Human
- Cleric – follower of Pelor
- 5′ ?”
- Titania is an avid collector of all sorts of odds and ends – including chicken feathers, a partial deck of cards and dirt!
- Was infected with mummy rot by an undead cat.
- Helped resurrect Ninharma with Revned and became cursed and haunted with dreams of death.
- Survived a triple sandstorm and was rescued by a halfling trader named Kevgold.
- Took on more debt while spending a year in Ylaraum and had her Necromantic curse and mummy rot removed
- One year after losing her comrades, Titania managed to free Helga who was turned to stone and miraculously rejoined her lost comrades while on a mission to Barovia
- A very organized back pack. A higher than normal chance of quickly pulling out the item you need.
- Afraid of all spiders (penalty to rolls ?)
- Experimented with Necromancy and became cursed. While cursed, Titania’s heal spells sometimes caused harm – bringing Jamwar and Fhamoril closer to death).