Adventurers explore Warthalkeel Vault. They find a few skeletons in the foyer, but don’t immediately find any demons. Quixsy attempts to open the main vault door and gets attacked by a spectral tentacle. Several attempts are made, and little progress is made on opening the vault door. Some movement is spotted outside the building and Snaps closes the door sealing the adventurers inside the building. When Snaps reopens the foyer door, tiny demons swarm in, belching sticky mud and attacking Snaps. She becomes stuck to the building’s entryway. Larger demons pound on the stuck Snaps. Quixsy slices through the smaller demons striking 3 critical hits in a row! Squid Squad quickly destroys the tiny demons and Kelda splits the last big demon with her shillelagh.
Adventurers have proven they are capable. Yalaga provides a petrified tentacle that will help locate the stolen ark. And as agreed, Kjardi’s soul is set free.
Saltmarsh and the entire region are in danger – Tharidzun is assembling an army of undead and will destroy the land (hers and yours). It is believed that Tharizdun has no allies, given his desire to destroy the entire universe. Should he ever escape from his prison, it is thought that even the most evil of deities would work with their good counterparts to stop Tharidzun.
- Bring back the young Kraken. (A mysterious group known as the “Society of Tentacles” kidnapped it from the nearby trench). The Kraken Society can be found at The Styes, a far off coastal town. Is the Kraken Society might be connected to Tharidzun?
- Recover the Warthalkeel Ark stolen from the vault (A swarm of undead raided the vault a 5 days ago) The ark includes the green conch shell (required to close the demon portal). Extreme power and gold are also contained in the ark;
- Close the Rift – A source of undead (Created by Tharidzun, located at Firewatch Island)
- Firbolg the newest member of Squid Squad is a large firbolg knight that goes by the name, Firbolg. (Age 20; H 7’+; W 300;)
- Guy Windsong entertainer who is proficient in limericks and maybe a marine supply clerk?, half-elf bard;
- Kelda Hellsdóttir a red-headed hermit (follows the steps of her twin sister) on a mission to end slavery in the area. human druid, circle of the coast; (Age 30; H 5’6”; W 117;)
- Quixsy an elite soldier who broke barriers and became a role model for women. marine veteran, half-orc barbarian; (Age 36; H 5’8”; W 152;)
- Sar-Gassum (was that Sgt. Awesome?) his previous squad was crushed by a leviathan, soldier, water genasi monk (Age 23; H 6’0”; W 180;)
- Snaps (Chelydra Serpentina) she enjoys the sea, and hopes to buy some oceanfront property. marine veteran, tortle barbarian; (Age 30; H 5’6”; W 425;)